eikarycka

eikarycka

L.O.V.E

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

engagement

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

hospitalized







kasihnya ibu, membawa ke syurga



















teddies :)



Been busy lately.. so I update sket2.. Last 2 weeks i was hospitalized after non-stop vomitting for almost 2 days!! i was damn weak.. I cudnt even drink plain water!! At first, we thought i will be okay after we went to clinic and goy injection to control the vomit.. BUT right after that when i was in the car odw back I AM still vomit! I was like?????? WTF!!! the ubat didnt even work!! hmmm then malam tu still vomit non-stop.. so, my mom brought me to Salam Medical Centre n I was admit immediately!! Too bad for me, i was supposed have a date with sayang's n his family to I-City (n_n) but too bad i was admit... the next day, blood was taken to check whether its a denggi and too bad my platlet decrease and at the same time Dr found out the size of my red blood cell was way too smal tha the normal. Dr said it either Talasemia or Iron Deficiency~ haihhhh :( sayang came to see me rite after work :)... more blood was taken!! sakit!!!! :(
next morning, sayang came with lil yasmin.. hehehhe terhibur sket, tangkap2 gambar gelak2 :)then, i ask dr to go back.. dr still hesistate to let me go so, he gave me 5 days antibiotic and that means the needle have to stay for another 5 days~ haihhhh.. soooooooo hari2 ulang alik masuk antibiotic!! after 5 days , resultnya: NO IRON DEFICIENCY so i kne cek for TALASEMIA!! :( kalau ada pun only as carrier.. huhu hopefully takde pape :(

No comments: